Pit Bull Guitars FV-1 Electric Guitar Kit Includes:
- Mahogany body (Limited stock)
- Maple bolt-on neck (C profile) and Engineered Rosewood Fretboard (22 medium jumbo frets – scale length: 628mm)
- Chrome hardware
- 2 x black humbucker pick ups
- 1 Volume and 2 tone knobs and 3 way switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge with stoptail
- Chrome machine heads (upgrade to Grover 406C Mini Rotomatics Locking Tuners from $44.95)
- Strap buttons
- 3 ply black scratch plate
- All electronics (pots, caps, wire and solder)
- Free Ernie Ball Super Slinky Strings
- FREE Shipping – Anywhere in Australia
- Level of Soldering Difficulty: Advanced – requires a number of solders that can be challenging for new builders.
This kit contains everything you need to build a complete, playable guitar, except your choice of finish.