Pit Bull Guitars PSH-1 Kit Includes:
- Basswood semi-hollow body with Flame Maple veneer and F holes (445mm x 320mm x 43mm)
- White binding on body
- Maple Neck (set neck, Modern C profile) and Rosewood Fretboard (24.75″ scale, 22 medium jumbo frets)
- Nut width 42mm, 5th fret 48mm, 12th fret 52mm, and 24th fret 56mm
- Dot fretboard inlays
- 2 x Humbucker pick ups
- 1 Volume and 1 tone knob and 3 way switch
- Die cast machine heads (upgrade to Grover 406C Mini Rotomatics Tuners from $44.95)
- Wraparound style bridge
- Guitar lead
- Strap buttons
- All electronics (pots, caps, wires and solder)
- FREE Ernie Ball Slinky Strings
- Level of Soldering Difficulty: Moderate – great starter kit for those wanting to wire up a guitar completely.
This kit contains everything you need to build a complete, playable guitar, except your choice of finish.