Pit Bull Guitars RC-1 Kit Includes:
- Semi-hollow basswood body with white binding
- Maple Neck (set neck, C profile) with Rosewood* Fretboard (24 medium jumbo frets)
- *Engineered Rosewood supplied for International orders
- Scale length: 24.75″
- 2 Humbucker pick-ups
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs and 3 way switch
- Chrome machine heads (upgrade to Grover 406C Mini Rotomatics Tuners from $44.95)
- Chrome Tune-o-Matic bridge with Trapeze tailpiece
- Double layer 3 ply white pickguard
- Guitar lead
- Strap buttons
- All screws, wires and electronics (pots, caps and solder) included
- FREE Ernie Ball Super Slinky Strings
- Level of Soldering Difficulty: Advanced – there are a number of solders that can be challenging for new builders.
This kit contains everything you need to build a complete, playable guitar, except your choice of finish.