Pit Bull Guitars SSCM-1Q DIY Electric Guitar Kit Includes:
- Mahogany body with Quilted Maple veneer
- Carved top
- Triple binding
- Mahogany Neck (set neck, Modern C profile) with Rosewood Fretboard (22 medium jumbo frets)
Hardware pack includes:
- 2 Humbucker pick ups
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs and 3 way switch
- Classic Tune-o-matic chrome bridge
- Chrome die-cast machine heads (Upgrade to Grover 406C Mini Rotomatics Locking Tuners from $44.95)
- Guitar lead
- Strap buttons
- Scratch plates and screws
- All electronics (pots, caps, wires and solder)
- FREE Ernie Ball Super Slinky Strings
- Level of Soldering Difficulty: Advanced – there are a number of solders that can be challenging for new builders.
This kit contains everything you need to build a complete, playable guitar, except your choice of finish.
There are no reviews yet.