Pickups For Telecaster® Style Guitars – Left Handed
A Telecaster Set that looks as good as they sound!
Tonerider telecaster pickups use two of the best-sounding vintage winding patterns combined with our own reproduction parts to deliver amazing tonal clarity and response. Used by leading custom guitar makers, these pickups are RWRP, so when using a Tonerider neck and bridge set you can be sure of hum-free operation in the middle position of your three-way switch.
- High-Grade Alnico III and V Polepieces
- Our own Tonerider nickel-silver covers in gold and nickel plating – no more dull neck tone!
- Calibrated winding for even volume balance across all three standard positions.
- Laser-cut, hand-bevelled flatwork.
- USA-made vintage hook-up wire for easy installation.
- Latex tubing and nickel-plated screws are included with every pickup.
- Tradition string wound bridge with copper-plated steel baseplate
- All coils scatterwound on our 999-step CNC winding machines.
- All coils wax-potted to avoid feedback at high-gain settings.
- All sets are RWRP – offering noiseless operation in the “mid” position
FREE Shipping on all Tonerider pickups to anywhere in Australia.