Pickups For ST Style Guitars
Tonerider’s best selling product for the last two years, the ST pickups have redefined the market in quality, tone and affordability. Based on the best of 50s and 60s sets, but with more modern, accurate and consistent construction, players and luthiers around the world are discovering that you don’t need to spend a small fortune to get the sought after single coil “chime”. In order to bring you the ultimate ST pickups, we’ve included the following features:
- High-Grade “Smooth-Top” Alnico Polepieces – no sharp edges!
- Modified stagger polepieces for more accurate string-to-string balance.
- Tonerider covers in a four colors – Black, Soft White, Mint and Vintage Cream.
- Calibrated winding for even volume balance across all five standard positions.
- Laser-cut, hand-bevelled flatwork.
- USA-made vintage hook-up wire for easy installation.
- Latex tubing and nickel-plated screws are included with every pickup.
- All coils bound with fabric tape, removing the chance of damage.
- All coils scatterwound on our 999-step CNC winding machines.
- All coils wax-potted to avoid feedback at high-gain settings.
- All sets are RWRP – offering noiseless operation in positions 2 and 4.
- For Lefties! TRS1 Pure Vintage pickups are coming soon in left-handed configurations!
FREE Shipping on all Tonerider pickups to anywhere in Australia.