Pit Bull Guitars STA-1 DIY Electric Guitar Kit Includes:
- Ash body
- Maple Neck (“C” Profile) and Rosewood Fretboard
- (25.5″ 648mm scale length, 21 medium jumbo frets, 12″ radius)
- Width at nut: 42mm
Hardware packs are available in Chrome, Black and Gold and include:
- 3 x single coil pick ups
- 1 volume and 2 tone knobs and 5 way switch
- Adjustable bridge
- Chrome, die-cast tuners (upgarde to Grover 406C Mini Rotomatics Locking Tuners from A$44.95)
- White pickguard with screws (a Black* pickguard is supplied where black hardware is ordered)
- Guitar lead and Allen keys (for truss rod and saddles)
- Strap buttons
- All electronics (pots, caps, wires and solder)
- Free Ernie Ball Super Slinky Strings
- Level of Soldering Difficulty: Novice
- FREE Shipping – Anywhere in Australia
- *Where another colour pickguard is ordered, the stock pickguard is removed
This kit contains everything you need to build a complete, playable guitar, except your choice of finish.
Tim Loader (verified owner) –
I’ve just finished my STA-1 build , could’nt be happier. Ive done a few kits over the last couple of yrs & the Pit Bull unit is the best fit & finish by far, I will be buying another shortly, just have to decide on which model.
The stratocaster is one of the easiest kits to get started on. The kit comes pre-wired and there’s just a couple of solder joints to make before you are rocking. The Ash body I received was amazingly figured and came up beautifully once stained. The stock PBG pickups also sound great, and the neck feels great. Highly Recommended!